Silver Moons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Secret Passege
by Moonacre Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:09 pm

» Shades Absences
by Moonacre Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:59 pm

» Update #2
by Shade Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:26 am

» Pack Video - Youtube
by Shade Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:15 am

» A.B.C Names
by Shade Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:34 pm

» Application Code
by Shade Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Our Button

Affiliates

Vote for SMP! Top 50 Wolf RPG

Moonlight Meadows

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moonlight Meadows Empty Moonlight Meadows

Post by Shade Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:29 pm

Moonlight Meadows Lamar-10
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Meadows Empty Re: Moonlight Meadows

Post by Shade Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:40 pm

As they entered the open fields of Moonlight Meadows, Shade paused and flicked his ears, listening. "Seems clear..." he said after a few moments. In the distance, he saw that elk grazed a few kilometers. "No hunting." He sounded serious but he had a gentle smile pulling his lips when he glanced at her.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:48 pm

Moon smiled as she nodded back at him. She quickly glanced at the elk and licking her lips, pressed on through the tall grass. She chuckled as she turned to face him. "Do you remember when we were kids? How we used to play down at the creek while the pack went hunting for our dinner?" Moon could remember the faded memory almost completely but part of it was somewhat painful to bare.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

https://silver-moons-pack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Shade nodded, smiling still, the tips of his fangs just barely visible. "Yes I remember. We wouldn't stay put." He looked at her violet eyes. "You were so full of mischief back then as you still are now."
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:07 pm

Moon smiled with the hint of a blush a pushed her nose into her mate's shoulder. "Haha but you managed to get caught in my mischief every time. Still you always kept me from harm like you do now and then." Moon shook her pelt as a chill ran down her back and she stopped to look around, sniffing the air. "Shade wait a minute", She warned without hesitation.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:55 am

The Male chuckled as they walked toward the open fields a bit more. When his ears caught a sudden warning in her tone he paused a few steps ahead of his mate. "Hmm...?" He raised his head and sniffed the ground then the air. "Someone is here." He said slowly. With such a vast, open area, who knew where the stranger was. Shade felt a rumble in his chest pushing to be released, but he wanted to remain calm and alert. "Stay close, Moon." He said over his shoulder.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:46 am

Moon's ears fell back, tail down in submission. She whined fearfully licking her lips as she kept her pace following her mate's orders. "What do we do shade? We don't have the advantage of an attack out in the open", She replied looking around for potential rivals. Moon was fearful of any situation like this but she would defend what's hers at costs if she had to.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:24 am

Shade nipped her shoulder. "Just remain calm." He said as they inched out into the fields. He sniffed the air and scanned the ground for tracks, but he didn't find any. "They must be near the other side of the herd." He said, glancing at Moon.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:31 pm

Moon regained her confidence as the female alpha of the pack. She shook the fear from her pelt and regained a dominant posture. "Should we catch them off guard? Or do you think the herd is a dead give-a-way?"
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Shade thought about things briefly before replying. "They would be downwind of us. Let's move closer to the heard. If either party is spotted, let's just hope they aren't aggressive." He took the first few steps. The ebony male followed the hillside lining. It curved, moving with the land. Shade walked steadily keeping his head low and ear erect as he search for the supposed intruder.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Moon thought that if the intruder was downwind they could spread out to cover more ground. But the risk was high if it was a rogue pack or a bigger, stronger predator. "Shade, I can go downwind in your line of sight to see if there's someone in the area? Or should I stay put?"
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Shade paused in his tracks and turned slightly to look at the white female. "No," he said, shaking his head. "Howl a claim over the area while I scout ahead." He ordered. "If anyone approaches you, bark twice." He knew she would do what he said. She was smaller than he, vulnerable.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Moon smiles to herself as she took a few steps forward tail high in a dominant posture before turning towards her mate
""Watch yourself now Mr., I don't want to have to tackle you for not watching your own besides mine", She whimpered. Moon lifted her head in a dominant howl staking her claim of the territory. "To you friend or foe, stake your business or turn back!"
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:04 pm

Shade snorted at her words but made his way to the herd in the distance. Moon howled claim over the land and Shade stalked as he waited to hear a reply but none came. He tilted his head, wondering what could be in the area. "Maybe it isn't another wolf..." he said to himself. He raised his muzzle for a howl of his own. "Show yourself!" And he waited.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:38 pm

Moon submissively pawed back to shade. "Something is wrong, I just know it but I can't see it." Moon's sense of smell picked up something she didn't quite remember since it was faint but she knew it meant trouble. The she-wolf defended her mate as she lowered herself under his maw protecting his throat and she surveyed the area.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:49 pm

Shade watched and waited and sure enough, a slender figure emerged from the herd when it broke in half to make way for the feline. Shade stood tall and erect as he watched the predator draw near. He glanced down at moon and licked her head in reassurance. Then he heard a yowl and turned to see that the cat had begun to pace feet from him.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:06 pm

Moon held her gaze with the assailant as the lion paced back and forth. The cat growled and snarled in response. "Didn't think this territory had been claimed by a wolf-dog", He hissed. Moon growled back with a bark of defense, "It is, and you are not welcome here. Go back!" Moon's eyes squinted to indicate she meant business and would refuse to back down from the assailant's assault should matters escalate.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:08 am

The lion laughed, unmoved it seemed by moons words. Shade snarled, baring his fangs. "What is your business here?" He asked. The lion looked at Shade with purpose. He knew a few lions who had pledged allegiance to Shade and Moon when they first arrived and claimed the territory, but this cat was not one of them. "I come with a message from my master..." the cat hissed. Shade felt a low grumble in his chest in response.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:06 am

Moon's muscles became tense as she reiterated the cat's words deep within her worries mind. What message could he bring? Moon knew this was not at all good. She plucked up a rhetorical response and spat back in utter  defense. "You're not welcome here, state your business and be on your way." Moon's eyes were firm during those words as she stepped forward lips drawn back in a snare. The cat's ears fell back slightly as he hissed a warning to stay away.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:19 am

Shade admired Moon for her courage. It was one of the reasons he loved her. When the cat hissed at Moon, however, the black wolf moved around Moon and shielded her with his body. "Back off!" He barked, baring his teeth. "So stiff..." the cat chuckled. "I'll tell you what you want to know...as I said I would." Shade snorted. "Then stop dodging."
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:40 am

Moon stood her ground as she glanced at her mate seeing the seeming demanding but obvious protective look in his eye. In her mind she formed a smiled as this was not the place and time to be soft. She looked back into the eyes of the intruder and reclaimed her position in the matter. "That's the last time, my patience is wearing thin so I'll ask you once more for the last time. What message do you bring?" The cat's smirk faded to a angry looked as he gathered the strength to make the message absolutely clear.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:55 am

Shade kept his fangs bared and now lowered his ears. He gave the cat a warning glare. It seemed to have some effect, because the cat sat down and cleared his throat. Shade watched, keeping his dominant composure.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:41 am

Moon bare her fangs back in a snare as she looked the cat in the eye. Look look of a predator., as the white wolf showed no evidence of backing down. The enemy would either be killed or chased off at this point. "Leave this territory. Never come back. Stay...I doubt either of you want to know the alternative." The lion growled and hissed waiting impatiently for the Alphas responses.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 am

Shade snarled. "We would never leave this place." He snapped. "This is our home. If anyone is leaving, it should be you." He snapped his jaws viciously at the cat. "Be gone!"
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:01 am

Moon growled in agreeance to Shade's defence as she put one paw forward in an effort to scare off the lion. The lion paused for a bit surprised at the courage the wolves showed against him. Even more the cat looked away in submission but still baring a threatening gaze. "Very well then", He replied before turning his back and bounding south towards the edge of the territory.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum