Silver Moons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Secret Passege
by Moonacre Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:09 pm

» Shades Absences
by Moonacre Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:59 pm

» Update #2
by Shade Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:26 am

» Pack Video - Youtube
by Shade Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:15 am

» A.B.C Names
by Shade Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:34 pm

» Application Code
by Shade Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Our Button

Affiliates

Vote for SMP! Top 50 Wolf RPG

Souls Den

2 posters

Go down

Souls Den Empty Souls Den

Post by Shade Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:43 pm

Souls Den 2uellc10
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Souls Den Empty Re: Souls Den

Post by Moonacre Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Moon emerged and sat at the Den's entrance with a lengthy yawn and stretched with a smile on her face. The moon colored, violet eyed wolf gave a rally howl calling for her mate to emerge from the den. "Shade, come on, it's a beautiful morning to go on a hunt."
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

https://silver-moons-pack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:04 pm

Shade awoke from his slumber when he heard a summoning howl from his mate. The large Male emerged from his slumber and stretched doing downward dog. He ran a red tongue over his glistening white fangs before joining his mate at the entrance. "A hunt?" He looked out into the forest as he sat down. "Haven't we hunted already?" He still felt somewhat full from last nights kill.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:10 pm

Moon, smiled and let out a whimper of laughter as she licked her lips in submission. "Now why would that stop you from hunting, Shade? I thought you liked hunting?" She shook her fur from the dusty den and padded off to the open grounds.
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:15 pm

Shade followed suit as he replied. "I only hunt when I need to. We've hunted twice already...I'm not even sure i have energy to hunt..." The Male matched her stride the best he could. He was large for a Mackenzie Valley Wolf. His pale orbs looked around for anything he could use to distract his lady but he didn't know what.
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonacre Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:23 pm

Moon wasn't entirely set on the hunt. It was breezy that morning and she very much enjoyed this weather as it winded through her thick moonlit pelt. Moon wasn't always good with memory these days even though she was only 3 years, 3 months to the date. Still, she was happy she could rely on her mate for support, but she would she would never let her sometimes tricked mind to interfere with pack matters. "Oh alright then lazy bones, we could head down to Silver Creek and get a drink if that suites you better."
Moonacre
Moonacre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:35 pm

Shade nipped Moons shoulder in affection. "A drink would be lovely." He said softly to her ear. "I'll follow you." He was the alpha of the pack but also a gentleman; he owed her for no hunt today as well.

To Silver Creek
Shade
Shade
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum